Job Opportunity at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is looking for a suitable person for the post of Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11). The position will be filled on pure merit and suitability of the candidate according to the nature of the post.
The suitable candidate should be experienced in the field of intelligence. Similarly, a former intelligence officer will be preferred for this post. Furthermore, the ex-employees of armed forces or defense forces will also be preferred for this vacant post.
If you find yourself eligible for this post, then you should apply without any delay or without waiting for the last date.
Short Introduction of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority:
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority plays the role of aviation regulation of the country. Similarly, it is responsible for providing services to Airports all over the country. Furthermore, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority provides services for Air Navigation.
The core functions of the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority are Regulatory, Airport Services, and Air Navigation Services in the country.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority provides equal opportunities to the people of Pakistan without any discrimination of sex, creed, or color.
Furthermore, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority provides high salaries to its employees besides other benefits.
The headquarters of the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is at Terminal 1 Building, Karachi Airport.
The Details of the Vacant Position:
|Job Title||Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11)|
|Company||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Job Location||All over Pakistan|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Expected Salary||PKR 134,751 per month|
The eligibility criterion for the post of Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11) is given as;
- The candidate should have the qualification of intermediate or equivalent.
- The preference will be given to Retired senior NCOs and JCOs having experience of a minimum of 15 years in the Armed or Defense Forces of Pakistan.
- Similarly, experienced veterans of Intelligence Agencies with at least 5 years of experience will also be preferred.
- The age limit for the post is a maximum of 55 years of age.
Required Skills for the post of Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11):
The candidate should hold the following skills to be able for short-listing for the post of Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11) at the Pakistan Civil Aviation.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency in the English Language
Following are the responsibilities of the Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11) at Pakistan Civil Aviation.
- The selected candidate will be required to efficiently handle the intelligence system of the appointed airport.
- The applicant should be able to collect intelligence data from different sources.
- The selected candidate will be required to work with different civil and intelligence departments of the country.
- The applicant will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the airport
Compensation and Benefits:
The selected candidate for the post of Senior Intelligence Superintendent (SG-11) at Pakistan Civil Aviation will receive a handsome package of salary and other compensations. Such as;
- Firstly, the candidates will be posted on a contract basis for a period of
- Secondly, the applicant will be eligible for promotions
- Thirdly, the successful candidates will receive a market-based competitive salary, of around PKR 135,000 per month
- Fourthly, the candidate will receive a 5% annual increment.
- Lastly, the selected applicant will receive a medical facility.
Applications for the above-mentioned post are invited from both male and female candidates.
- Only online applications will be entertained
- Similarly, by hand submission of application will not be entertained.
- furthermore, an incomplete application form or the application received after the closing date shall not be accepted or move forward for the further recruitment process.
- Likewise, only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Additionally, no TA/DA will be given to candidates called for a test or interview
- Interested applicants are required to submit an online form available at the official website of Pakistan Civil Aviation.
- Furthermore, candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their educational, personal, and experience documents along with CNIC.
- Similarly, tests and interviews will be conducted at Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta.
- Likewise, the candidates will be required to provide original documents at the time of the interview.
- Additionally, the appointment will be made after the medical fitness report according to the CAA’s standards.
- Lastly, any misinformation in data will lead to the cancellation of orders at any stage.
The applicants should apply at the official website of the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.