Career Opportunities at Meezan Bank
Meezan Bank is the Premier Islamic Bank and its branches are available in all the major cities of Pakistan. Meezan Bank has announced career opportunities for the energetic youth of Pakistan for the posts of Branch Services Officer (Cashier) in Batch No. 18 (2023).
Short Introduction of Meezan Bank:
Meezan Bank is The Premier Islamic Bank in Pakistan. It is the first and largest Islamic Bank in Pakistan that offers a range of compliant products by following the Shariah law keeping in view the financial needs of its customers.
It was established in 1977. Furthermore, The Meezan Bank has about more than 900 branches in Pakistan and its network is spread in 293 cities across the country.
The Headquarters of Meezan Bank is located in Karachi.
Meezan Bank has announced Branch Services Officer (Cashier), Batch No. 18 (2023) program to hire graduates for the mentioned post all over the country.
The Bank is looking for competitive and able candidates to fill the vacant positions. Furthermore, The selected candidates will be given on-the-job training and a full package of a handsome salary.
If you find yourself eligible for the said post then you should not miss this opportunity and should apply at once without waiting for the last date.
The Details of the Vacant Position:
|Job Title||Branch Services Officer (Cashier) in Batch No. 18 (2023)|
|Job Location||All over Pakistan|
|No. of Vacancies||All Branches of Meezan Bank|
The eligibility criterion for the Branch Services Officer (Cashier) in Batch No. 18 (2023) is given as;
- The candidate should be a graduate (having 14 years of education) from HEC recognized Institute.
- Likewise, No experience is required from candidates. Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
- By the same token, The applicant should be less than 26 years of age as on 30 December 2022.
- Additionally, The candidates will be given 2 years of general age relaxation, in case of degrees from Shahadat Ul Alamiyah / Dars Nizami from the HEC-recognized Board.
- Similarly, the same age relaxation will be applicable to Hafiz e Quran applicants
- Furthermore, age relaxation will be applicable for differentially-abled persons.
The candidate should hold the following skills.
- Cash Management Skills
- Numerical Ability
- Attention to Details
- Production Schedules
Following are the responsibilities of the Branch Services Officer (Cashier).
- The selected candidate will be required to efficiently handle the payments and receipts.
- Similarly, The selected applicant will responsible for the sorting of local and foreign cash currency
- Furthermore, the applicant will be required for the entry of opening a cash balance and posting of all payments and receipts in journal entries.
- Likewise, The selected candidate will be responsible for handling of utility bills
- By the same token, the applicant will prepare a cash management report.
Compensation and Benefits:
The selected candidate for the post of Branch Services Officer (Cashier) will receive a handsome package of salary and other compensations. Such as;
- Firstly, The candidates will be posted on a permanent position
- Secondly, The successful candidates will receive a market-based competitive salary
- Thirdly, the candidates will receive on-the-job and classroom training.
- Fourthly, the successful candidates will be given an annual increment
- Fifthly, The candidates will be given a performance-based bonus
- Sixthly, The successful candidates will be given Car Ijarah (Auto Finance Loan) at zero percent markup
- Seventhly, The candidates will receive the facility of provident fund
- Eighthly, The successful candidates will be given a gratuity fund
- Ninthly, The successful applicants will receive House Finance Loan at a zero percent markup
- Lastly, The applicants will receive medical and insurance coverage
How to apply:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the “Meezan Bank for the post of Branch Services Officer (Cashier) in Batch No. 18 (2023)” will be continued till the last date. The candidates should keep the following points in mind before applying for the posts: Applications for the above-mentioned posts are invited from both male and female candidates.
- Only online applications will be entertained
- By hand submission of application will not be entertained.
- An incomplete application form or the application received after the closing date shall not be accepted or move forward for the further recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates called for a test or interview
To apply the candidates are suggested to visit the official career site of the Meezan Bank.